With the full support of the Etonkids community, children are encouraged to meet high standards in both their academic and interpersonal development.
We expect our students to learn how to:
- Show courtesy and integrity in day-to-day life
- Have an inquisitive nature
- Value hard work in order to reach one’s goals
- Be well-rounded individuals with a variety of skills and interests
- Develop their problem solving skills not only in mathematics, but also in areas such as interpersonal relationships and life skills.
Etonkids also recognizes the essential role of parental involvement in a child’s education. We promote a healthy dialogue between teachers and parents, ensuring that each child be able to develop in consistent, and mutually reinforcing environments.
Most of all, Etonkids students are taught to have a lifelong appreciation and love of learning for its own sake, creating a generation of future adults who will be able to ask intelligent questions, think critically, and tackle new challenges with both grace and diligence.